We accept most major credit and debit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, American Express and PayPal
Receipt of Order Confirmation:
You will receive an order receipt confirmation email as soon as you have placed an order. Please keep it safe as we may ask you for information from it in any correspondence. If you do not receive this email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may investigate and confirm that your order has been placed successfully.
Prices include VAT at the rate of 20% and exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time. It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time.
Atkin and Thyme take care to ensure that product information and colours are accurate. Due to the limitations of the photographic process, goods may not be exactly the same colour as shown.
We do our very best to ensure that all items you see are as close as possible to the photographs shown, but, since they are handmade from natural materials or hand-finished, slight variations in colour and size may occur from time to time. We hope that you understand this and appreciate the craftsmanship required to make such high quality products. All products shown are subject to availability.
UK Offshore and Overseas Deliveries:
Unfortunately we do not currently to deliver to UK Offshore or Internationally.
Delivery and Returns Policy:
Please click here to see our full returns and delivery page
All items are subject to availability.
We will inform you as soon as possible if goods you have ordered are not available.
Atkin and Thyme cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically stated on the website or in the catalogue. When you place an order to purchase a product from Atkin and Thyme your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a dispatch note included when you receive your order. Any products on the same order which we have not been confirmed as accepted in such dispatch note do not form part of the contract.
Atkin and Thyme endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site and in our catalogues. However, Atkin and Thyme does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us. The information on our website is constantly updated and supersedes any information detailed in our catalogues.
All copy, product titles and product images are copyright of Atkin and Thyme Ltd. No unauthorised use of copy, product tiles or product images may be used without our express permission and approval.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Atkin and Thyme competitions are open to residents of the mainland United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Atkin and Thyme and their families.
- It is a condition of entry that you must provide us with a valid email address, and this will be added to our email marketing database which can be unsubscribed from at any time. Any other conditions required will be stipulated upon entry.
- Entry is restricted to one per person.
- The closing date for entries will be the end of each month unless indicated.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter and no cash alternative will be offered.
- If the prize is an Atkin and Thyme product, Atkin and Thyme reserves the right to change the prize for an alternative Atkin and Thyme product of an equivalent value.
- By entering our competitions, the winner agrees to their name being shared on our social media channels.
- Atkin and Thyme reserves the right to re-draw the winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing date.
- Atkin and Thyme decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.