With the increasing news and concern regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus, Atkin and Thyme wants to reassure all our customers that we are monitoring the developing situation on a daily basis and have plans in place to ensure all orders continue to be delivered as normal.
- For overnight deliveries your DPD driver will be happy to leave the parcel(s) on your doorstep and sign on your behalf.
- Our drivers are having their temperatures checked every morning, carrying antibacterial wipes, hand-soap, disposable paper towels
- For large furniture deliveries, we are able to deliver to room of choice or leave your item in a nominated safe place, communal area or on your doorstep. We are unable to take packaging away at this time.
- If you or anyone else living at the property have been told to self-isolate as a result of being aged 70 or over, a vulnerable adult, being pregnant, or have been in contact with someone who is showing symptoms, please advise our delivery team at the time of booking who will be happy to hold your order and schedule a later delivery date.
- Our customer services team are working remotely via our secure cloud based systems.
- Our website is open for business 24/7
We thank you for your continued support and wish you and your family good health throughout these unpredictable times.