With the new lockdown restrictions coming into effect on the 5th January, Atkin and Thyme wants to reassure all our customers that we have processes in place to ensure all orders continue to be delivered as normal.
- For standard and fragile deliveries your DPD driver will continue to leave the parcel(s) on your doorstep (or communal area for apartment buildings) and sign on your behalf.
- For large and heavy furniture deliveries, items can be left boxed in your room of choice (subject to safe access) or left in a nominated safe place, communal area or on your doorstep.
- Our drivers are having their temperatures checked every morning, carrying antibacterial wipes, hand-soap, disposable paper towels
- If you or anyone else living at the property have been told to self-isolate as a result of being aged 70 or over, a vulnerable adult, being pregnant, or have been in contact with someone who is showing symptoms, please advise our delivery team at the time of booking who will be happy to hold your order and schedule a later delivery date.
- Our customer services team are working remotely via our secure cloud based systems.
- Our website is open for business 24/7
We thank you for your continued support and wish you and your family good health throughout these unpredictable times.
Victoria and Nick